Sunday, May 31, 2009

Little Taiwan @ Avenue K - Revisit

Having no idea what to have for lunch, ManMan and me decided to have lunch at Little Taiwan on one fine day last week, since they offer set lunches....




Contrary to my previous post where me and Daniel ordered set lunches for 2 pax, this round, we ordered individual set lunch for each person...



Individual set lunches come in a variety of rice or noodle sets, with a free drink


This is the free drink
Ice Jasmine tea and Ice Red Tea
Additional bubble at RM1
A bit sweet for me. Maybe next time gotta request without sugar...

Taiwanese Kimchi, which i heart after i tried it last round...
Yum

ManMan's order - Honey Pork Rib Noodle - RM10.90/set
She said OKOK oh...


My order - Salted Chicken Noodle - RM10.90/set
The noodle was plain, the way it should be since there was side dish to go with.
The salted chicken tasted not bad, juicy and succulent enough, with the right amount of spices.
But definitely cannot compare to what i have tried in Taiwan.


As a chili lover myself, i can't help but to take pict of these...cos they were very generous in providing the chilis!
This eatery is a pretty good place to grab your lunch if you are boring with what you normally have around office. Maybe there's a 3rd visit for me soon...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment