Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bid Farewell

I have been working in my current firm for the 7th year. I am leaving here soon, on 15th April 2010. 5 more days.....
Some people asked me whether i would cry on my last day, afterall i have been here for so many years. It's a miracle for a person to stay in this line for even more than 3 years. Thanks god i survived, and i am retiring from this line very, very soon.....
Things i miss the most to leave here are colleagues and bosses. Many years of colleague relationship, many years of boss-subordinate relationship. Sometimes we are just like friend, able to talk and share things. I am lucky to meet some of my good friends here, and very lucky to meet kind hearted and understanding bosses. Lucky the boss that i am close with the most will be overseas on my last day, if not i think i will drop tears when i say good-bye to him on that day!
I see people come, people go. And now it's my turn to go.... To move to a new country, new firm, new career advancement. I wonder how it will be... i pray and hope that it turns out to be good and smooth....
Good bye my friends in CH, my friends in KL...do keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment