Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Farewell Treat (I)

Today marks a final sunday for me before my last day on coming Thursday. I always have many things to think about every Sunday, and mostly related to works...I guess the life of working as an auditor for so many years have really left a great impact to me, both personal and work...

I have been receiving many lunch and dinner invites from my good friends in my firm. I have made a lot of good friends here, and i will never forget everyone....

My farewell treat started last Monday, never thought that the first meal treat would be the one organised by Hoh Yan =) We went to Full House nearby our office, together with Ricky, Emily and Sook Lai...



We were busy chatting and all i managed to snapped was the starter and the desserts!
Fail max!
Didn't capture the nice Main course of the Grilled Chicken and the Dory fish...


Thanks Ricky, Sook Lai, Emily and Hoh Yan for the wonderful lunch...
I enjoyed the gossip and chatting very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment