Monday, July 27, 2009

Enjoy your life before it's too late....

I am a fans of Yasmin Ahmad, a well-known lady director in Malaysia. I like the way she presented her movies. I like the way she presented TV commercials, mostly for Petronas especially during Merdeka season. All her movies and "muhibbah" commercials have captured my heart and it made me feel very touched. There is no boundary among peoples, all races to her are the same. I read from a newspaper that she herself was married to an Indian guy previously before divorced and married a Chinese guy.....
I followed her news closely ever since i knew that she collapsed unconsciously during a meeting at TV3 (if i'm not mistaken). Her condition went critical, and finally bid a farewell to us and was laid to rest yesterday..... Rest in peace ~~~
The sudden death of her has made me wonder a lot of things. Life is really short if you ask me now, we really wouldn't know what will happen tomorrow. Well i am not trying to give any negative influence here, but what i am trying to say is:
  • if you have any dreams, please make it happen no matter what, before you lose the chance...
  • please enjoy your life even though your career has occupied most of your time. Plan your time wisely, and spend the after-work and weekend time with the people you love, be it your family, kids, spouse or friends....
  • if you have something to tell a special one, please tell him/her as soon as possible. Do not think that you will lose a friend after telling that, as you will definitely regret if you never tell them so. Do not let the feeling of regret haunting you the rest of your life...
  • be inspired by your gut feel and do what your heart tells you.....
  • people dying to finish high school, dying to finish tertiary study, dying to start working, dying to get married and have children, dying to give the best for the family, dying to retire, and when people is really dying, suddenly people realise that they forgot to LIVE. Please don't let this situation to happen to you....

I do not wish to live a life of wondering what-if. I rather say it out loud and have an answer. It may not be the answer that i wish, but at least i tried and will never regret....

Life is very short, so break your silly ego, forgive quickly, believe slowly, love truly, laugh loudly and never avoid anything that makes you smile....

Dear readers, please live life to the fullest....Don't let any golden opportunity slip your way. If you feel to do something, just do it.

I am enjoying my life with my loved ones (including a special one who is currently in SG ^_^) and i love my career. I sincerely hope you do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment