Sunday, April 5, 2009

Let's pampered by BaoBao

My passion to pan mee is no longer a secret to my close friends. I really don't know why i love this local food so much. Maybe it's due to the starchy feel that i can't find in other type of noodles. I will definitely try out any new pan mee shop that i able to locate. I am also a huge fans of the famous Kin Kin Chilly Pan Mee .... Nevertheless, i still find the traditional pan mee served in soup is still the best way to enjoy this delicacy...
I have a few favourite pan mee shop. I recently discovered this shop in Aman Suria - Bao-Bao, which sells pan mee specialty. They have a few branches and 1 of them is here...




FwuSheng was my lunch mate again this round after we met a client at Dataran Prima. As usual, i would request to go here for lunch, and of course he agreed =)




It was still early by the time we reached, but the crowds came together a few minutes later. We were lucky...haha




We gotta tick the order ourself and pass to the waiters....



They offer 4-5 types of pan mee, and i always stick to the traditional pan mee...you will know why later...





Chillies!!! Pan mee is best accompanied by the special condiments, as seen in the pict - right lower corner. A combination of chillie, belacan and mixed with some sour sauce. Truly the best. They also sell this chillie in bottle at RM4.90 each...




We both ordered honey lemon juice - RM3.00




Sayur Mani - RM1.50
This is a side order. We both like this vege very much. Normally we only got to eat this vege when we eat pan mee cos it's cooked together. But we wanna have extra so ....hehe...




Sheng's order - Dry pan mee - RM5.50 (Large)
Served with some char-siew. No complain from him so i guess it's good...




My favourite! Traditional style pan mee - RM4.80
Generous chunks of shredded pork, anchovies, mushrooms, sayur mani...served with chewable hand-torn pan mee, in a very tasty soup. I give 4/5...short of 1 is for improvement...haha...
This is quite filling and i couldn't finish it actually...



I have ordered extra egg to go with it...i somehow like my soup to mix with egg =)




Another side order - Shredded pork balls - 浆爆猪肉丸 - RM2.80
If you remember Stephen Chow's movie, you would be reminded of the scenes on how they eat this balls...hehe...
there were some shredded pork stuffed inside the ball, and beware when you eat as the stuffing is piping hot. You wouldn't like the feel of the hot sauce hurting your taste bud...


Satisfying meal... Burpp~~~~~~
I wanna visit there again ^_^




Dear readers, do suggest if you know any nice shop selling good pan mee. I would love to try it out ya.....
你吃宝宝了吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment