Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Pasta Nite!

Bro brought home a pack of pasta from his previous trip to Rome. The pasta is sold in local supermarket as well but hey! It was directly from Italy, the origin of pasta. Maybe it tastes better, who knows? The box is all printed in Spain. I duno him, he also duno me @_@

It was Sat nite. I felt like cooking at home for dinner. Has been itchy to cook for long liao... For those of u who may not know, i love to cook! And i love to experience different kind of dishes. Some of the lucky one may have tried my cooking before. Well they did not experience any sick sympthom after eating so i guess my cooking is OK...haha...

Pasta is a very quick dish to cook. Since i have not much time to play around as it was already quite late, i decided to use can-ned pasta sauce, rather than my usual own cooked sauce. Prego pasta sauce is a well known brand for pasta. Love it....


Got some tomatoes, baby carrot and rose butterhead

Premium sausage (stuffed with mushroom) and some button mushrooms

the Fusili after it was cooked. spiralling.....



heat up the pan and put all the ingredients:
pasta sauce, sausages and button mushoom into the pan.



stir fry and let it simmers.......



mix the pasta into the pan, and roll over everything



And The End Result.......



~~ a hearty meal ~~
done in less than an hour




satisfying meal for 2 pax

I seldom use measurement when cooking. Everything is based on experience and gut feel...this is what mom taught me...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment