Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another surprise indeed...




Saw this when i was back from lunch on Monday. Didn't state from who. Didn't state to who also. Guess it's for me la...unless the someone made a mistake on the table...haha....
Asked Mel who sit near my workstation whether she noticed who put this on my table. She said no idea....so i lagi no idea la....
A while later, KN called. It's from him. For my birthday... *Touched*
It's American Ginseng Tea. Guess he noticed i am getting more exhausted during this period, that's why he bought me this? haha.....
Whatever it is, THANKS KN! You are lovely lo... and you bought me belated birthday dinner too! I am happy to have you as my friend!
ps: not that i mean i am not happy to have my other friends as friends ok.... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment