Monday, June 8, 2009

My Passion

~~ A simple post on my Passion ~~
Those who are close to me should know that i appreciate foods very much. Whatever that relates to foods, be it cooking, baking, food hunting and etc.... it's all my favourite past times. My friends like to enjoy my cooking, and i am more than willing to share with my loved ones...
Passion on foods has reached to a level where i started to blog few months ago. I have the interest to pen down my comments after trying out in any eatery, be it posh restaurants or simple stalls. Friends find me for ideas, and also introduce me the many good eateries around town.
I once imagined before that i will somehow someday venture into F&B business in future, if i have earned enough experience from my current career. I dream of meeting my soulmate who shares the similar passion with me, and we would hand-in-hand making our F&B business a success, building our own F&B empire...
It's all a dream....will it come true? Let's see how....

No comments:

Post a Comment