Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Birthday Celebration

I had a blast during my birthday this year. Celebration started on birthday eve until end of the week. I had a great one with close friends and colleagues around me. There were some hiccup on my birthday eve, but i was fortunate to have lovely people around me to celebrate and care of me!


My Birthday Green Tea Cake
Love it!
Really Yummy!



Thanks Darlings!!
Treat by Sheng and Esther @ Sakae Sushi on bday eve
To blog about this soon!

Treat by Ju, ManMan, Mel, TuckWai and HohYan on bday lunch
Delicious @ Dua Annexe, Jalan Tun Razak
Spent the birthday night with Ronald and Sheng @ Delicious Marc Residency
Thanks for making my night an enjoyable one.
The day after my bday, treated to Shanghai 10 by El, Elaine, Chui, LiChain and Waiyi
Thanks!
Dinner with Ji Muis - WaiYee, Min, Jiun and Lili @ Bubba Gump The Curve





Same V pose
No, we didn't plan it before!

Did some show in front of all patrons on the floor!
Sweat ~~

My birthday cupcakes


Thanks Ji Muis!


Spent the weekend in Genting with some good friends. Really had a good weekend, prepared to come back for all the stressful deadlines to be met!
Afterall, i do have a great birthday this year. Thanks to all my friends and colleagues, i am really touched. Appreciate all the smses, Facebook message and phone calls too. The most heartwarming must be the call from Evil Boy (read my previous post if you are interested). Without his call, I think I would not enjoy my birthday to the fullest this year.
~~ I love you guys ~~
~~ Thanks for making my birthday a memorable one ~~
~~ Muacks ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment