Monday, June 15, 2009

Pizzeria Bella Italia @ SS2

Pizzeria Bella Italia was introduced by my ex colleague who stayed in SS2 previously. It offers an affordable Italian cuisine with pretty good ambience and high quality of food. It has been very long since i last visited, i think is more than 2 years. I suddenly reminded of this restaurant last Friday and visited it for dinner....




I like their ambience which feels so homely.
Simple setup, that's all you need to enjoy your food.

Lime juice and Chocolate Milk Shake

Mushroom soup
Generous tiny chunk of mushroom. Creamy but not watery.
GOOD
I like the aroma ~~~


Spaghetti Carbonara
Creamy sauce with good quality of beef bacon + button mushroom
Yummy to the fullest
I managed to order the best dish for someone...hehe...

Beef Lasagna
Lotsa cheese...so cheeeeeessy
We both like the shredded beef sauce
Definitely suit cheese lover
Another temptation which attracts me here
TIRAMISU
This is non alcohol version
I kept on indulge in this and ended up being laughed by someone...
Definitely am able to finish it by myself, but the guilty feeling made me stop from finishing it to the last bite...haha....
Trust me. It's extremely good. I have no other word to describe it. Moreover, it's only priced at RM7.90!


It is located at the same row as the Murni mamak in SS2, a few doors away from Public Bank and beside a pet shop

61, Jalan SS 2/75,47300 Petaling Jaya

Business hour: 11 am - 10 pm

You may try this restaurant if you are craving for Italian cuisine at an affordable price. Happy Italian!

No comments:

Post a Comment