Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chicken Soup For The Soul

Feeling bored at home last night. Reminded that it has been quite some time since i make myself a bowl of hearty chicken soup. I really need a good bowl of chickensoup as a remedy for my current chaotic emotion. Luckily it's a norm for my family to stock all the necessary chinese herbs in the fridge so we can utilise it whenever we want....


Ingredients:
Red dates
"Tong Sam"
"Yoke Chook"
"Kei Chi" - Wolfberry
Kampung chicken


It was 11 pm by the time i boiled this. Why boiled at this hour? So that i am able to take this as a hearty breakfast the next morning ^_^
Put all the ingredients in the slow cooker. Went to sleep. Woke up the next morning. Added some salt to taste. That's my breakfast... haha....

Such a hearty soup for a lovely morning.



My pals in office have always commented that i have a rather good complexion even though i have been working in this line for so many years (yes, auditors life is hell actually...) My answer to them is always this:
Drink more soups and Tong Sui
Better more, Drink more soups and Tong Sui boiled by Yourself!

1 comment: