Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It Hurts!

I think i am in bad luck today. Something went wrong...and i really have no idea what went wrong???? It's just not my day, i think...
  • I suffered breath suffocation during the netball training last Tuesday. Went to see doctor and she said i am fine and normal. I went to regular gym session on weekend also, nothing seems wrong too. Today i went for netball training again. First half of game, everything seems ok, i didn't even feel tired. Mana tahu on second half of the game, i suddenly feel difficult to breath again!!!!! SIGH! What's wrong with my body?????? And i hurt myself today in the training! What an unlucky day!
  • Have been wondering today whether am i being too nice to people around me and they continue to take my kindness for granted? Be it at work or personal, i really feel "tired" of this. While i understand all the reasons behind it, i do hope people is considering my situation and emotion as well. I am a very understanding lady anyway...If not, many people will get brushed off by me since long time ago. Maybe because of this reason, people starts taking advantage of me....

And i seriously don't want to have such feeling again. I hope i will be fine tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a nice day. The day after tomorrow will be even more fulfilling...i wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment